Saturday, April 11, 2015

DIY Vanilla Almond Milk Coffee Creamer

My Stepson loves "banilla milk" before bed. Just some milk in a sippy cup with a dash of vanilla coffee creamer. We were getting low on our collection of creamers, and instead of adding his vanilla creamer to the grocery list, I decided to make my own! This way is probably cheaper, and definitely healthier. None of those unknown ingredients and chemicals, and much better than most DIY creamers because I used Almond milk! I keep almond milk for smoothies, oatmeal, anything I want to make healthier than using our 2% milk.


Ingredients:
3 - 3 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk
3 tbsps of Vanilla extract
1 can of sweetened condensed milk




Pour all the ingredients into your coffee creamer container. I had fat free Coffee Mate creamer, and 3 cups of almond milk fit perfectly. Unless you want to shake it up before you use it every time, mix it up in a blender. I used my magic bullet and it turned out perfectly smooth. This is DELICIOUS. I could pour it in a cup and sip on it all day. It tastes just as good as regular creamer, if not better. And I'll feel much better about giving it to my stepson since I know what's in it, and that it's not loaded with sugars. Try it out! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment