Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mug Brownie

As I've been trying to detox and eat better, I've of course had some cravings. My biggest craving for as long as I can remember has always been chocolate. Almost every night I have cravings. I've been a good little girl since moving into my own home, and keep the sweets to a minimum during our grocery trips. But when I was, of course, browsing through Pinterest, Hubby and I both craving something sweet, this one hit me hard!


Now you'll notice I'm not using my typical Simplemente Delicioso cook ware for this recipe because not only is my Avenger's mug my favorite and biggest, but it's best to make this in a mug with a flat bottom.

Ingredients:
2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsps brown sugar
2 tbsps flour
Dash of salt and sugar
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
2 tbsps canola oil
2 tbsps water

This is easy to double or cut in half. I started out with the cut in half recipe because this is RICH. Mix your dry ingredients thoroughly so that there's no clumps. Then mix in your wet ingredients making sure there's no bubbles of dry ingredients not mixed in. Scrap the bottom corners of that mug! Microwave for one minute. 30-40 seconds if you half the recipe.


Top it with some yummy ice cream and you're good to go! My favorite part is when the ice cream melts and mixes with the brownie. Um, YUM!!!


This is easy to make as a little snack. Hubby asked for one in his lunch for work. And it's a super quick sweet treat without needing to buy a box mix, wait forever for a batch to cook, or dirty up a bunch of dishes! Try it out and let me know how you like it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment